"The smile upon my lips, It will surely never die.
As I'm waiting here for you until you're by my side."

"I stare at your lips and fall in love
with the way they form what you say."

"Language is wine upon the lips."

"For it was not into my ear you whispered,
but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed,
but my soul."

"Never close your lips to those
whom you have already opened your heart."

If a kiss could say how much I Love You..
My lips would be yours forever!

Souls meets soul on lovers' lips.

"Lips are the fingerprints of Love."

"I didn't care who kissed you first
as long as I kissed you last."

Never a lip is curved with pain
That can't be kissed into smile again.

A kiss is something you cannot give without taking
and cannot take without giving.

"A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear."

No comments: